Installing Ruby 1.9.3 using RVM in Lion
- To install readline without using any package managers. Follow this link
- XCode must be installed after the GCC and Command line tools are installed.
Uninstall XCode. Drag the Xcode from applications folder to the trash.
Install GCC 10.7-v2 dmg
Install command line tools for Lion. Command Line Tools (Lion).mpkg
brew install automake
brew install readline
brew link readline
brew install libxml2
brew link libxml2
export ARCHFLAGS="-arch x86_64"
rvm install 1.9.2 -C --with-readline-dir=/usr/local/Cellar/readline/6.2.4/ --with-libxml2-dir=/usr/local/Cellar/libxml2/2.8.0
Ace the Technical Interview
- Easily find the gaps in your knowledge
- Get customized lessons based on where you are
- Take consistent action everyday
- Builtin accountability to keep you on track
- You will solve bigger problems over time
- Get the job of your dreams
Take the 30 Day Coding Skills Challenge
Gain confidence to attend the interview