Basic TDD in Rails : Cleanup
To delete unnecessary files in our codebase.
Open coverage/index.html. We have 100% coverage.
As you look at the reports, you can see we don't need some of the files like
article_helper.rb. We can delete them if we don't need them.
You may be thinking, 'Why did we not write any tests for the show and delete articles?'. I wrote only feature specs. The feature specs is mostly used to cover the happy path. We also don't want overlapping tests. We want to test a particular thing only once. We want minimal number of tests that can give us confidence about our code.
welcome_helper.rb and the corresponding specs. Delete
We cleaned up our codebase by deleting rails generated unnecessary files.
Ace the Technical Interview
- Easily find the gaps in your knowledge
- Get customized lessons based on where you are
- Take consistent action everyday
- Builtin accountability to keep you on track
- You will solve bigger problems over time
- Get the job of your dreams
Take the 30 Day Coding Skills Challenge
Gain confidence to attend the interview